Monday, November 16, 2009

We Care About People!

Morgan was so sweet today....when we got to Walmart a volunteer was there for the Salvation Army. She asked why they were ringing the bell and I explained to her why.
I asked if she would like to donate some money when we left and she said, yes. So then I asked her if she had any money, and she said, no, not with her, but she did at home. Then she asked if it would be ok if we used some of my money. So, of course I said sure. When we left the store I took out money and asked her if she would like to put it in the kettle. She put it in the bucket and the woman said, "God will bless you." which Morgan really liked. Then....Morgan kept turning around....and she said, "Mom, those other people aren't helping." And I said, “I know, not everyone is able to give money and some people don't think it's important like we do.” And she said, "Well we think it's important because WE care about people! We care about ALL people. Him (points to some random guy in the parking lot), and him, and her, and EVERYBODY!"

No comments:

Post a Comment