Friday, March 13, 2009

Oh, the places you'll go!


So...I think it's more about the "things you'll do" and not the "places you'll go", but we celebrated Dr. Seuss today (I know we're a little behind, but we had state testing the day after the actual day, so we decided to postpone our celebration at school) so Dr. Seuss is on my mind. WOW! What a week this has been. Morgan woke up Tuesday night sick and Garrett got sick Wednesday. Little Miss had a stomach bug and G-man has a bacterial infection in his chest, which after chest xrays show that he is borderline of having pneumonia, too. That coupled with a bronchial cough is enough to keep any mother up all night, for several nights. They are both sleeping right now, hopefully they will sleep peacefully through the night.

For those of you who have been "pestering" me for more pictures, here's one from Halloween...I know, I know...it's old, I've got to transfer new pictures from my camera. Spring break started today, so hopefully I can get some new pictures up!

No comments:

Post a Comment